Tubed and Tubeless Off Road Tyre Sealant (1L)
Brand new, premium quality tyre sealant - provides a permanent seal that stops punctures as you drive.
Designed to stop all punctures up to 6mm in diameter for various types of Off Road vehicle (max 50mph) as well as all lawnmowers, wheelbarrows, heavy duty wheeled vehicles & much more.
1 x 1L Off Road Tyre Sealant1 x Application Tube
1 x Tyre Deflation Tool
Off road type sealant provides heavy duty puncture protection for tubed and tubeless tyres
Effective in all off road tyre types
Can help extend the life of your tyres
One application will seal all punctures in the tread areas
Seals holes up to 6mm
Can be used as an emergency puncture repair kit
Cost efficient: Pays for itself once one puncture has been sealed
Directions for Use:
1) Deflate tyre completely by removing valve core (ensure valve is approx. in the 4 or 8 o'clock position.)
2) Remove cap and cut off tip of bottle.
3) Attach filter tube to top of bottle and valve stem.
4) Slowly squeeze indicated amount of product into tyre. (If blockage occurs, do not force, clear with thin steal wire.)
5) Replace valve core and inflate tyre to correct pressure.
Approximate Application Amounts:
125ml - Bicycle
250ml - Wheelbarrow
500ml - ATV, Golf Cart, Trailer, Ride on lawnmower
1 Litre - Agriculture, Industrial or commercial use
Always keep away from direct heat sources, sparks and other sources of ignition
Avoid storing in direct sunlight - keep in cool dry place
Keep out of reach of children